This course is designed to provide delegates with an integrated approach to managing energy projects and covering the concepts, tools, and techniques of project management based on the elements of the project management body of knowledge.
Who Should Attend?
Energy industry planners, project operators, stakeholders, designers, project managers, business managers, consultants, project analysts, senior executives, project team members, members of project management offices, project customers, functional managers, trainers and researchers.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Manage stakeholders’ involvement during a project effectively
- Employ project planning and scheduling using Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
- Understand the importance of risk management
- Use practical tools to identify and manage projects’ risks
- Set up an effective quality management approach for a project
- Use project management tools to create a project schedule to meet goals, deliverables and resource constraints
- Understand an introduction to project management principles
- Explore the project management process
- Evaluate project planning, development, scheduling, estimating, monitoring and costs control
- Comprehend project risk management
- Explore project team management