This course provides advanced financial modelling for the power sector using Excel. Delegates will learn to build comprehensive energy models, including the ability to recognise and rectify common modelling errors.
Who Should Attend?
Professionals and individuals who perform project evaluation, feasibility studies or company valuations, including business and finance analysts, accountants, project investment executives and managers, asset managers, and investment and credit analysts.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Use advanced modelling techniques in Excel
- Identify auditing techniques
- Understand risk and sensitivity analysis
- Employ structuring and optimisation techniques
- Utilise clear presentation and analysis
- Comprehend financial statements
- Explore an introduction to modelling templates and production forecasting
- Study income statements and balance sheets
- Identify ratios and discounted cash flow (DCF) models
- Understand capital costs
- Investigate producing management summaries