This course provides delegates with a comprehensive understanding of power and electricity industry development and project management. It provides theoretical, practical and hands-on techniques for managing and implementing power projects.
Who Should Attend?
Business development managers, process and production engineers, procurement and logistics managers, energy analysts, government officials, energy strategic planners and investors.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Manage power industry development
- Understand power and electricity market demand and supply management
- Implement energy risk-management methods
- Understand power development policies
- Identify project management principles and practices
- Comprehend power industry management
- Explore power and electricity industry economics
- Employ power market planning and development
- Identify power development risk- management strategies