This course is designed to provide an overview of the fundamentals of the emerging economies’ power markets, covering market structure, supply, demand and power flows. It empowers delegates with the tools and skills to understand the various types of power structures, demand and consumption trends and how regulation is changing these structures.
Who Should Attend?
Power and electricity industry professionals, business development managers, process and production engineers, procurement and logistics managers, energy business analysts, government officials in energy institutions, and energy strategic planners and investors.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand the power market structure and industry overview
- Comprehend power procurement and supply chain
- Identify global challenges in global power markets
- Explore power industry infrastructure development demand management
- Gain an understanding of the impact of environmental legislation
- Understand power and electricity market economics