This course is designed to provide delegates with the skills for managing power systems and supply chain and understanding operations and distribution management. It provides delegates with the tools and skills needed to facilitate the implementation of projects aiming to secure a sustainable energy distribution.
Who Should Attend?
Power industry, supply chain management professionals, power plant distribution and operation managers, power plant logistics and power system engineers.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand an introduction to power generation and supply management
- Explore the scope of power planning and contracting
- Comprehend power contract management
- Evaluate power distribution and management systems
- Identify the challenges of power planning and contracting
- Gain a basic understanding of electricity power system works
- Understand the inter-connection of power distribution systems
- Comprehend power regulations, standards and industry best practice