Reliability Engineering focuses on eliminating maintenance requirements, utilising technology analysis to achieve reliability and maintenance task improvements and improve the uptime and productive capacity of critical equipment using formalised problem-solving techniques. The reliability engineering activity should be an on-going process starting at the conceptual phase of a product design and continuing throughout all phases of a product lifecycle. This course will provide the participants with the skills needed to evaluate the inherent reliability of a product or process and pinpoint potential areas for reliability improvement.
Who Should Attend?
Production supervisors, engineering personnel, maintenance engineers, reliability engineers, managers.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
• Understand the definition of Reliability
- Comprehend Reliability Engineering
- Identify techniques for improvement
- Comprehend mathematical concepts of Reliability Engineering
- Understand failure rates
- Comprehend Probability Distributions
- Study Weibull Analysis
- Explore System Engineering
- Understand Life Cost Analysis
- View flow diagrams
- Estimate System Reliability
- Study field data collection
- Identify reliability engineering methods