This course provides delegates with the expertise to enhance their companies’ long- term competitive performance.
Who Should Attend?
Finance managers and directors, finance controllers, accounting managers and auditors, finance and business analysts, staff finance and accounting professionals in leadership roles, technical professionals in finance and business development, key oil and gas industry personnel, and bankers and professionals involved in energy lending.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Implement budgeting and forecasting strategies for their businesses and organisations
- Know how key issues in oil and gas accounting and finance affect future trends in global energy
- Understand the role of international accounting standards (IAS)
- Apply budgeting models and capital investment analysis
- Set the stage for financing and accounting strategies
- Understand and identify an overview of critical issues related to international petroleum accounting
- Compare how oil and gas companies differ from other industries