The course is designed to equip delegates with the advanced interdisciplinary skills and knowledge required to plan, implement, manage, optimise and evaluate economic viability of renewable energy schemes and projects while taking account of economic, political and societal concerns.
Who Should Attend?
Those planning on a professional or managerial career in the field of operations, logistics or supply chain management, business development, as well as analysts and environment consultants in the energy industry.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand the renewable energy market overview
- Quantify the sensitivity of renewable energy project economics to their key variables and risk factors
- Analyse the market context, trends and future prospects of different renewable power solutions
- Understand carbon trading economics
- Identify risk factors in renewable power projects
- Understand and evaluate Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in the energy industry
- Investigate the economics of renewable power projects