This is a practical energy training course which enables delegates from all technical and commercial disciplines to understand the theories and methods used to value oil and gas prospects. After completing this course, each student will have an overview of the economic aspects of the upstream and midstream aspects of the petroleum industry.
Who Should Attend?
Company executives involved in upstream and midstream businesses, petroleum business development, operational managers who deal with petroleum financing, government and parastatal officials involved in policy, monitoring and regulation of petroleum enterprises.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Gain an understanding of an introduction to cash calls
- Explore cash calls in the petroleum sector
- Comprehend an introduction to costs
- Identify costs in the petroleum sector
- Understand cost monitoring and auditing
- Explore petroleum development financing
- Evaluate petroleum sector contracts
- Employ alternative approaches to cash calls
- Explore cost reduction techniques
- Identify national petroleum costs