This course is designed to equip industry professional with the advanced interdisciplinary skills and knowledge required to plan, implement, manage, optimise and evaluate economic viability of renewable energy schemes and projects while taking account of economic, political and societal concerns.
Who Should Attend?
Those planning on a professional or managerial career in the field of operations, logistics or supply chain management, business development, as well as analysts and environment consultants in the energy industry.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand and evaluate the international carbon market
- Understand fully renewable energy economics
- Know how to implement global sustainability management
- Identify risk factors in renewable power projects
- Understand carbon trading economics
- Analyse the market context, trends and future prospects of different renewable power solutions
- Understand a renewable energy market overview