This course is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of the emerging petroleum industry’s financial and corporate structures and global markets. Delegates will learn skills enabling them to analyse various economic factors, equity markets and emerging economies. This will help weigh risk and uncertainty when evaluating and choosing optimal petroleum investment opportunities.
Who Should Attend?
Energy investors, petroleum, oil and gas managers, supervisors and operating personnel concerned with costs, profitability, budgets, company development and other aspects of economic analysis of petroleum production who have had some previous experience in this area.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Gain insight into an introduction to petroleum capital markets and finance
- Understand petroleum economics, both principles and concepts
- Manage uncertainty in the petroleum market
- Understand petroleum policy, economics and lifecycle evaluation
- Identify the current global oil market
- Evaluate pricing techniques of crude oil and future markets
- Manage petroleum commodity risk, hedging, equity markets and investments
Understand the growth of emerging economy domestic petroleum markets