This course is designed to offer delegates comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the theoretical underpinnings of energy and power market corporate economics, problems, choices and their interaction with financial markets. Delegates will be able to develop communication, problem-solving and management skills through study and practical knowledge sharing.
Who Should Attend?
Energy industry professionals who wish to develop and enhance their skills and knowledge to allow them to analyse and conduct a range of economic and financial issues managements and approaches relevant to the energy and power industries.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand and evaluate a global energy economics overview
- Develop and implement effective economic plans and strategies
- Identify the economics, commercial aspects and cost structure associated with energy industry and power market
- Utilise power market management tools and processes.
- Understand and implement energy finance and economics management theories and their effects on future industry
- Understand the economic analysis of energy investments
- Identify energy markets and principles