This course is designed to focus on providing delegates with the practical skills and methods needed to improve project, market management and operating performance across the energy industry. The course will enable delegates to develop the ability and knowledge to use world-class project and risk management tools, approaches and techniques to enhance business operational performance.
Who Should Attend?
Risk managers, planning managers, oil & gas engineers, project managers, analysts, commercial managers, economists, government officials, geologists, business advisors, asset managers, E&P managers, and product managers.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand an introduction to energy market management
- Understand and evaluate energy trading and risk management
- Recognise the importance of the corporate and financial market (Energy industry)
- Identify the principles of energy derivative and pricing
- Implement risk management in the energy market
- Develop new operations management tools and techniques
- Schedule and manage project resources effectively
- Apply the latest theories in managing new energy projects