This course is designed to equip delegates with the skills in managing energy market demand, derivatives markets and trading in an applied context. It also exposes delegates to various dimensions of risk in energy markets and the various risk management tools.
Who Should Attend?
Energy specialist who wish to develop skill in investment analysis and appraisal, government petroleum policies review, formulation and development, project commissioning, project financing and evaluation.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand an introduction to energy markets
- Develop a better understanding of energy markets, trading venues and trading purposes
- Devise and implement effective economic plans and strategies for the industry
- Identify and analyse energy trading strategies and contract valuation
- Identify energy market structures and philosophies
- Investigate commodity derivatives and trading
- Identify the fundamentals of trading and arbitrage
- Analyse energy trading risks