This course provides delegates an understanding of financial model ling’s meaning and importance as well as structural standards for making financial models more readable and reliable.
Who Should Attend?
Corporate finance officers, strategic planners, accountants, merger and acquisition specialists and other individuals whose professional future may be enhanced by an understanding of restructuring techniques.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand an introduction and overview of financial modelling
- Implement a wide range of Excel-based financial modelling techniques
- Structure Financial statements
- Identify 10 steps to creating good financial models
- Understand validating models
- Utilise forecasting models
- Understand modelling costs
- Understand advanced Excel functions
- Comprehend project valuations
- Build financial models