This course is designed to expose energy trading and finance professionals to an overview of energy commodity market management, derivatives markets and trading in an applied context.
Who Should Attend?
Energy specialists who wish to develop skills in investment analysis and appraisal, government petroleum policies review, formulation and development, project commissioning, project financing and evaluation.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand an introduction to oil markets
- Comprehend energy trading management
- Understand crude oil valuation and pricing
- Identify commodity derivatives and trading
- Understand an overview of crude oil demand and supply
- Identify energy trading strategies and contract valuation
- Devise and implement effective economic plans and strategies