Health Safety and Environment Training Program (HSE)
By: Lonadek Nigeria Limited
Lagos State, Nigeria
Nov 26 - 28 Nov, 2014
This course will give participants a thorough understanding of safety and environmental management process through determining and applying appropriate standards and methods to identify and minimize the likelihood of accidents, injuries and environmental impact during projects and plant operations. Ultimately, the course will equip participants in analyzing and quantifying the hazards and risks to health, assets and environment in any organization's business processes and help recommend appropriate control measures to reduce risks and guarantee safety of personnel, assets and the environment.
Fundamental principles of Environmental, Safety and Health Management
- Identifying hazards Investigating accidents and incidents
- Environmental protection
- Personal safety First aid administration
- Planning for hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- Occupational health safety system management program
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Performance measuring, monitoring and improvement with regards to safety
- Strategies, procedures, checklists, data collection, data analysis, reporting
- Personal protective equipment Ergonomics and Manual handling
Venue: Lonadek Training Facility, 12, Jibowu Street, Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria.