After completing this course, delegates will have an understanding of the basics of the pricing and project valuation of commercial activities of oil and gas enterprises. Delegates will gain practice in the common valuation techniques used for projects in the petroleum sector. They will also be exposed to the wider project valuation and financing environment in the petroleum sector.
Who Should Attend?
Government and parastatal officials involved in the regulation of energy or petroleum enterprises, and company executives and operational managers involved in the commercial aspects of petroleum activities.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand the petroleum value chain
- Identify energy trading instruments
- Comprehend energy trading management
- Explore energy commodity pricing
- Evaluate costs and contracts
- Implement pricing and project valuation