This course is designed to provide a thorough grounding in the nature of modern logistics operations, Lean and Six Sigma Processes and management practice of international logistics.
Who Should Attend?
Energy industry professionals involved in vendor management, outsourcing, procurement and contracting, Process Management Optimisation (PMO), supply chain and purchasing.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Explore an introduction to Lean and Six Sigma Processes
- Use Six Sigma as a project management principle and tool
- Understand operations management in energy industry
- Comprehend energy project and process management
- View the structure of energy procurement management
- Identify different types of procurement contracts
- Manage key elements of procurement and supply chain
- Identify and manage the risks associated with managing procurement contracts, appropriately