This course is designed to provide delegates with a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of energy distribution and supply chain management. This course aims to provide a thorough grounding in the nature of modern logistics operations and management practice of international logistics.
Who Should Attend?
Professionals in the oil and gas industry including operation, logistics, supply chain and business development managers, contract negotiators, business analysts, government officials in energy institutions, energy strategic planners and investors.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Identify the fundamentals of energy strategy
- Understand the structure of oil and gas distribution management
- Employ the principles of sustainable energy supply chain strategies
- Comprehend procurement and supply chain management
- Discuss logistics and operations management
- Identify and manage the risks and opportunities in distributing oil and gas products, appropriately