This course is designed to enable delegates to develop LNG plant commissioning ability and knowledge to ensure a successful transition from the mechanical construction completion phase to final production operations.
Who Should Attend?
Oil engineers, project officers, maintenance engineers, project managers, commissioning engineers and new management professionals moving into facility operational and management positions.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand an introduction to LNG commissioning
- Develop overall commissioning and plant start-up strategies
- Deal with machinery and equipment specific commissioning issues
- Manage issues dealing with the commissioning of electrical, instrumentation and utilities systems Develop an overall commissioning management plan, resource plan and budget
- Explore the scope of LNG plant commissioning