This course provides delegates with a comprehensive understanding of oil and gas distribution and supply chain management through a thorough grounding in modern logistics operations and management practices.
Who Should Attend?
Professionals in the oil and gas industry, including operations, logistics, supply chain and business development managers, contract negotiators, business analysts, government officials in energy institutions, energy strategic planners and investors.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
Employ effective energy contract negotiations
- Identify oil and gas production policies and strategies
- Analyse key elements of oil and gas procurement and supply chains
- Identify risks and opportunities in distributing oil and gas products
- Comprehend supply and value chain in oil and gas management
- Identify key elements of oil and gas production and distribution management
- Understand and utilise procurement management
- Explore logistics and operations management