This course is designed to provide delegates with a comprehensive understanding and knowledge into the rapidly changing and stimulating world of LNG distribution and supply chain management. This course aims to provide a thorough grounding in the nature of modern logistics operations and management practice of international logistics.
Who Should Attend?
Professionals in LNG, oil and gas industry including operation, logistics, supply chain and business development managers, contract negotiator, business analysts, government official in the energy institutions, energy strategic planners and investors.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand an introduction to LNG fundamentals
- Comprehend LNG procurement and supply chain management
- Explore logistics and operations management
- Identify LNG risk management policies and practices
- Study the structure of LNG distribution management
- Identify and manage the risks and opportunities in distributing LNG products, appropriately