This course provides delegates the ability and knowledge to ensure a successful transition from the mechanical construction completion phase to final production operations.
Who Should Attend?
Oil engineers, project managers, commissioning engineers and new management professionals moving into facility operational and management positions.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand commissioning management systems
- Investigate machinery and equipment specific commissioning issues
- Identify issues dealing with the commissioning of electrical, instrumentation and utilities systems
- Utilise a commissioning management plan, resource plan and budget
- Comprehend plant commissioning management
- Understand plant commissioning programme development
- Employ plant commissioning planning and strategy
- Manage risks during commissioning