This course provides delegates the ability and knowledge to ensure a successful transition from mechanical construction completion phase to final production operations.
Who Should Attend?
Oil engineers, project managers, commissioning engineers and new management professionals moving into facility operational and management positions.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand an introduction to pre- commissioning management
- Identify production pre-commissioning planning and procedures
- Employ commissioning tracking systems for implementation
- Identify quality assurance and control in production processes
- Implement operational safety requirements for production pre-commissioning
- Evaluate key issues affecting oil production and process facilities
- Identify techniques for successful pre- commissioning pipework cleaning
- Implement quality-focused processes for managing the handover, operations and maintenance of building facilities
- Analyse commissioning processes for air and water systems