This course is designed to enable delegates to explore the social and environmental management aspects, use, economic benefits, policy, and technology development of the global energy industry.
Who Should Attend?
Energy professionals looking to increase their knowledge and awareness of the global renewable energy industry, market development and demand management.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand the principles and practices of energy management
- Identify global issues and trends impacting on the energy industry
- Understand the use of power generation, energy efficiency, nuclear and hydro power
- Understand energy development economics
- Identify different transportation energies, vehicle designs and bio-fuels
- Dissect an introduction to renewable energy finance
- Consider the future of renewable sources of energy for power generation
- Understand sustainable energy management
- Implement sustainability in project management