This course is designed to give delegates clear, comprehensive and rigorous advanced knowledge of energy project risk management, the tools and techniques used to analyse and mitigate associate risks highlighting best practices for devising and executing risk management strategies and policies.
Who Should Attend?
Energy management specialists, planning managers, oil and gas engineers, project managers, analysts, commercial managers, economists, government officials, geologists, business advisors, asset managers, E&P managers and product managers.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Identify the fundamental causes and magnitude of energy market risks
- Understand project management: principles and practice
- Identify and manage cost associated to energy risks
- Select appropriate risk management tools for a range of risk exposures
- Recognise best practices for deployment in managing energy projects risks
- Comprehend project risk evaluation and management