This course is designed to provide delegates with management theories, techniques and methods in managing oil and gas environmental risk and crisis.
Who Should Attend?
Oil engineers, business directors, project managers, commissioning engineers, fund managers, HR managers and new management professionals moving into facility operational and management positions.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand an introduction to environmental crisis management
- Comprehend emergency cycle and environmental disaster management
- Use emergency risk assessment and analysis
- Evaluate and implement environmental pollution control
- Interpret the relationship between energy systems and sustainable development
- Identify processes for identifying, evaluating and managing significant risk
- Understand the key challenges that affect oil production and processing