The aim of the course is to support delegates to become a competent environmental practioners through a two-part, mentored course.
- Part 1 incorporates the Associate Certificate of Environmental Management and
- Part2 supports delegates through to Full Membership. It offers a route to Full Membership of IEMA via an evidence-based portfolio.
Who Should Attend?
Professionals, managers and supervisory staff whose roles are to ensure that their organisations meet their legislated environmental responsibilities. Delegates will already have environmental management and assessment knowledge, skills and experience to contribute.
Delegates will receive the following:
- Application development and review
- Outlining of application process
- Guidance on writing the short paper
- Formal evaluation and feedback prior to final submission
- Induction – explanation of the pathway to MIEMA process and the Full Membership criteria
- Self-Assessment Planning – overview of the documentation for self-assessment
- Self-Assessment Review – analysis of self- assessment response and evaluation to criteria
- Action Plan Development – mentored development of an action plan to achieve all MIEMA requirements
- One-to-one coaching and support
- On-going telephone and electronic support throughout the whole process