The Ghana Technology Summit (GT Summit 2014) is a one day conference and exhibition platform that seeks to provide opportunities for Sonoran Integrations (sponsors of the 2014 GT Summit) to showcase their products and solutions to the Ghanaian market. It will also give the opportunity to businesses, government and organizations to understand the role of technology in boosting their productivity.
Theme: “Telling the Business Success Stories: The Role of Technology”
- This year’s summit will focus three core areas:
- IT Services Consulting & Management
- Core Financial Services Software
Participation is FREE (only one delegate from each company) for representative of the following:
Microfinance companies, MFIs, Banks, Rural/Community Banks who want to learn more about and or adopt Sonoran’s Core Financial Services Software
Government department and ministries, Banks and Multi-national companies who wishes to minimize cost onCommunications within their organization.
Brief about the Systems to be exhibited:
- ShoreTel:- a trusted Communication Tool
The ShoreTel Unified Communications Platform is more than just an IP Phone system; it’s a robust and sophisticated information center that unifies phone, email and voice messages, streamlines workflow, and increases efficiency. With fundamental contact center functionality built right in, the phone system ensures that customers will reach the right contact, every time.
- Banking software:- a trusted product for MFIs, Banks, and other financial institutions
Banking software is where we started. But our customers wanted more. Lots more. So we built more. So in addition to core banking software that helps manage billions in loans, investments, retail banking, mobile banking, and term deposits, we’ve added debt collection software, asset leasing software, consumer and mortgage origination software, and commercial loan origination software, and dozens more products and industry interfaces. Our products are used by banks, credit companies, treasury departments, collection departments, insurance companies, leasing companies, mortgage companies, trust companies, credit unions, and more.
The 2014 GT Summit presents a unique benefit to participants:
- Larger platform for sharing ideas and information in the filed
- Showcase your company, its products and services
- Identify other areas of business investment
- Learn more about technologies you can use to improve your business
- Network with key figures and stakeholders
- Understand how to design your products and services to meet the needs of your target group
- Learn more on how to ensure cyber security in your cyber space
The Summit Package:
- Snack and Launch
- Copies of the presentation