This course is designed to enable delegates to develop the ability and knowledge to use the world class offshore and onshore management tools, approaches and techniques to enhance business operational performance by applying the latest thinking in managing risks.
Who Should Attend?
Oil engineers, business directors, project managers, commissioning engineers, fund managers, HR managers and new management professionals moving into facility operational and management positions.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Comprehend operations environment risk management in oil and gas industry
- Analyse offshore and onshore management: principles and practices
- Investigate the key issues that affect oil production and process facilities
- Describe petroleum production fundamentals
- Understand ISO 17776 International standards guidance on tools
- Identify techniques for hazard identification and risk assessment