This course is designed to provide awareness of various offshore safety management processes and risk assessment tools and techniques that are applied by petroleum and gas exploration and production organisations.
Who Should Attend?
Oil engineers, business directors, project managers, commissioning engineers, fund managers, HR managers and new management professionals moving into facility operational and management positions.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Comprehend operations environment risk management in oil and gas industry
- Identify the key issues that affect oil production and processing
- Recognise the scope of PSM
- Identify techniques for hazard identification and risk assessment
- Understand Process Safety Management (PSM) 1 and 2
- Manage ISO 17776 International standards in the energy sector