This course is designed to give an in-depth understanding of the issues surrounding claims and counter-claims to allow delegates to efficiently and effectively resolve issues. It will provide delegates with the correct calculation methods to minimise monetary loss and increase legal impact.
Who Should Attend?
Risk managers, planning managers, oil & gas engineers, project managers, analysts, commercial managers, economists, government officials, geologists, business advisors, asset managers, E&P managers and product managers.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand fundamental principles involved in claims
- Implement pre-negotiation planning
- Analyse claim documents
- Understand quantification methods for claims
- Know how to use effective presentations of claims and counter-claims
- Negotiate settlement of the claim
- Identify types and nature of claims
- Evaluate analysis of the relevant circumstances