The course will focus on the ideas and strategies of service regulation in the power and gas industry. Participants will gain an in-depth understanding of national electricity and natural gas markets and the regulatory intervention that restrained the operation of market prices and set standards, as well as the strategies used to implement quality regulation.
Who Should Attend?
Regulatory Commission Professionals, power company professionals, gas company professionals, and control centre engineers.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Identify trends from monopoly to competition
- Understand liberalisation and regulation
- Explain the quality of electricity supply
- Examine quality regulation
- Understand European transition
- Investigate and evaluate examples and case study