Accounting for Entrepreneurs
Lagos State, Nigeria
Nov 26 - 26 Nov, 2014
At PC, we build capacity for young and talented entrepreneurs through our training programme tagged "Accounting for Entrepreneurs". This is a SMEs business development training where existing and potential business owners are educated on issues relating to business ethics and financial management tools. At the end of the course, entrepreneurs would;
- Have understand how transactions should be recorded, analyzed and effects of proper keeping of accounting records on business growth.
- Be able to manage cashflow and cash asset for effective and efficient service delivery to SME's customers.
- Have knowledge to imbibe the culture of principle of business ethics, such as transparency, fairness, responsiveness and accountability
- Understand the basic relevant taxes that affect her business and implications of non-compliance with the tax obligation.
- Have identified solution to funding problem that hinders SME growth in recent time and various ways of raising funds with their cost and gains.
- Transaction recording and Book-keeping System.
- Corporate Governance structure for SMEs.
- Effective Cash flow and Liquidity Management.
- Funding Requirements for SMEs.
- Relevant Business Taxes and Payroll System for SMEs.
- Case Study.
Who should Sponsor and/or Attend
- Micro finance/Non-Profit Micro-Credit Institutions.
- Small and Medium Enterprises Owners.
- Middle Level Account Managers.
- Fresh Entrepreneurs.
- Fresh Accounting Graduates
Venue: Conference Hall, Centre For Management Development (CMD), Shangisha- Magodo Road, By 7up Lagos Ibadan Expressway Toll Gate, Ikeja, Lagos.
Time 9am - 4pm