Are your Management Development initiatives seamlessly fit-together or are there gaps in the overall picture, with identifiable overlaps and conflicting roles activities? Your answer to the poser above to a large extent shows how integrated or otherwise your development initiatives are and whether you get return on investment/expectation or not. This course is designed to equip and enhance your competences to achieve sustainable success in deploying and managing IMD for their organisations and significantly impact organisations’ bottom line and overall success.
Participants on this course will be equipped to:
- Create appropriate management development strategies for their respective organisations
- Improve alignment of development initiatives and organizational direction
- Identify and gain support and commitment of stakeholders in their respective organizations
- Effectively implement Management development activities for different learning needs, styles and skills
- Develop and use appropriate strategies for monitoring and evaluating an Integrated Management Development system
- Maximize return on investment/expectations (ROI/E) on management development programmes