Aims and Objectives:
At the end of this course, delegates will be able to demonstrate an understanding of:
- Legal duties to carry out 'suitable and sufficient' risk assessments
- The requirement of the law
- Delegates will receive a thorough grounding in risk assessments
- An introduction to risk assessment
- Legal requirements
- Objectives of risk assessments
- The five stages of risk assessment
- Practical exercises
This course is suitable for anyone with responsibility for undertaking risk assessments, particularly line managers, supervisors and safety representatives.
Delegates successfully completing the course including carrying out practical techniques will receive a certificate of attendance.
|No 82 Allen Avenue, Second Floor, Wuraola House, Ikeja.
||Dec 01 - 05 Dec, 2014
Mrs Funmi Adegbola, Mr Dapo Omolade