Tools and Concepts to Enhance Financial Decision Making.
To provide participants with an understanding of business finance issues required to appreciate the interrelationship between the various chains in a business and its finances. It will also enhance participants' decision making skills by integrating financial management concepts in their thinking.
At the end of the program, participants will:
- Understand how day-to-day decisions impact profit and cash flow.
- Be able to review financial information relating to their business units, subsidiaries, existing customers and competitors
- Be able to manage the budgeting process to ensure business strategy is implemented
- Be able to manage financial performance, understand variance and take action to achieve budgets and objectives
- Be able to assess the viability of entering new markets or developing new products.