To equip participants with the requisite skills needed to develop financial models using excel tools. At the end of the course, participants will be able to use Excel in Investment appraisal/DCF valuation and calculating cash flow.
At the end of the program, participants will:
- Be able to build financial models from scratch, or modify and improve existing models
- Understand the techniques for designing short-term and long-term financial models to assess and evaluate the viability of market projections and key operational assumptions.
- Be able to select the most appropriate formula to achieve the desired outcome
- Be able to mitigate errors by building in error checks
- Be equipped with the tools required to validate data entry by setting data entry parameters
- Be able to communicate the results of models clearly and concisely