Financial Modelling and Forecasting Techniques Using Advanced Excel Tools (2nd Run)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Oct 05 - 09 Oct, 2015
To equip participants with the requisite skills needed to develop financial models using excel tools. At the end of the course, participants will be able to use Excel in Investment appraisal/DCF valuation and calculating cash flow.
At the end of the program, participants will:
- Be able to build financial models from scratch, or modify and improve existing models
- Understand the techniques for designing short-term and long-term financial models to assess and evaluate the viability of market projections and key operational assumptions.
- Be able to select the most appropriate formula to achieve the desired outcome
- Be able to mitigate errors by building in error checks
- Be equipped with the tools required to validate data entry by setting data entry parameters
- Be able to communicate the results of models clearly and concisely
Venue: East Wing, 3rd Floor, City Hall, Catholic Mission Street, Lagos Island.