Techniques for Building Capabilities to deliver Outstanding Value through your Team
This course is designed to provide participants with a good understanding of essential strategies for managing and leading team members effectively and enhancing their performance.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Encourage and inspire staff to perform optimally.
- “Read” a situation involving staff issues perceptively and respond accordingly.
- Identify clearly the issues involved in managing difficult people and situations.
- Overcome the different types of resistance/roadblocks generated by staff to prevent moving forward.
- Assist staff to move forward from the problems they are currently encountering.
- Resolve conflict that staff have with other team members, including their superiors