Interpersonal Skills and Emotional Intelligence
Lagos State, Nigeria
Aug 26 - 28 Aug, 2015
Insights on how E.I Competencies can be combined with other Capabilities to Increase Effectiveness on the Job
This course is designed to help participants develop self-awareness, effective interpersonal skills, help understand and manage their emotions.
Participants will also learn to develop and implement these competencies to enhance their relationships in work and life by increasing their understanding of social and emotional behaviours, and learning how to adapt and manage their responses to particular situations.
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Understand how emotions and behaviours affect workplace performance
- Help participants better understand and manage their emotions
- Understand their emotions and why they are important in developing effective working relationships
- Learn the importance of listening to understand and resolve conflict situations
- Understand how the way they use language can affect our own and others’ mental states and how their physiological state affects others’ psychological states
- Understand how habitual responses often create negative states
Venue: East Wing, 3rd Floor, City Hall, Catholic Mission Street, Lagos Island.