An appreciation of Corporate Governance and Ethical Issues and their implication to Organizations.
This course will provide participants with an in-depth understanding of Corporate Governance. It will examine Corporate Governance from a historical perspective and also define and explain the key principles and elements of good corporate governance systems. This course will also identify present day corporate governance concerns & challenges.
- Demonstrate familiarity with the concept of corporate governance
- Discuss issues on public and private policies and regulations
- Identify the relationship between and among shareholders, management and the board of directors in corporations given a particular financial system
- Analyze the different regulatory models of conduct for corporate entities
- Recommend corporate governance with universal relevance