Effective Inter- Governmental Relations
Lagos State, Nigeria
Feb 09 - 11 Feb, 2015
This course is important to the private sector professionals who deal with government agencies. It is also important to government agencies who deal with private sectors. The skills acquired during the workshop will enable all the partners to get the best out of their dealings with one another. This course is a must for both private and government agents to have smooth relationship by understanding the challenges faced by one another in the cause of satisfying their various needs.
Who should attend?
All governments’ agents, professional in the private companies, and beginners who hope to get the best in their relation
- Understanding the government circle
- Integrating various government agencies motives
- Understanding the limits of government agencies
- Understanding the limiting factors of each government agency
- Evaluating the limiting factor of each government agent
- Employing human and public relations in getting what you want at any time from government agents.
Venue: Precinct Hotel, 20 Harvey Road, Sabo Yaba, Lagos Nigeria