This course explains the nature of fraud and deals with the issues of implementing appropriate policies, systems and controls to try to prevent fraud occurring. It highlights ways of managing the fraud risks; discusses arrangements that can be put in place to invoke when fraud is discovered, and addresses the problem of what to do when a fraud occurs.
Those attending will have a greater knowledge of the extent and nature of fraud; why it happens and what the profile of a fraudster looks like.
Â Delegates will also be able:
- To assess their current anti-fraud procedures or;
- To develop policies and procedures for managing the fraud risk;
- To ensure they have in place the correct approach when a fraud occurs, including how to investigate, record and interview staff.
- What is Fraud: The Fraud Bill
- How much is involved?Â
- Where does fraud occur?Â
- Why does it happen?Â
- Profile of a fraudster
- Examples of fraud in the industry
- Case studies
- Developing effective anti-fraud policies and procedures
- The Role of the Investigating OfficerÂ
- InterviewingÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â