Many industries and countries have been unable to manage financial risks in the aftermath of the global financial crisis, a more sustainable approach needs to be promoted. This programme will explore the crisis, identifying the weaknesses in risk management programmes and focusing on the things that were done right. Basel II, Basel III, Solvency II will be represented, along with the framework they provide.
Our five-day program is ideal for and not restricted to executive management, senior management, risk professionals, auditors, and regulators.
This comprehensive 5day training will provide you with the tools to build a working enterprise risk management framework so you can implement an effective ERM system. This program will also help you to develop risk management skills, and to apply what you have learnt to real-life ERM projects.
At the end of the training, participants will understand how to:
- Benchmark their ERM practices against the ERM framework in order to measure their present practices stand-up to industry standards
- Comply with the requirements for corporate governance
- Learn how to align risk appetite and strategy
- Enhance risk response decisions and reduce operational surprises and losses
- Identify and manage multiple and cross-organizational risks
- Provide integrated responses to multiple risks
- Improve the deployment of capital
- Design and implement an appropriate Enterprise Risk Management system i.e. policies, procedures, practices, and accountability required to establish the right levels of Risk Management in compliance with current standards and other requirements for your organization
Please note that in-house training is possible for five or more participants. For our open nomination courses, for every three participants from the same organization, you are allowed an additional participant free
This course is also available for 3days at the rate of NGN100,000.00