The course aims to provide supervisors and managers with a strategic and operational overview of environmental sustainability as it affects their specific industry and work area. This qualification allows individuals to contribute to the improved environmental sustainability of their organisation.
- Understand the strategic opportunities and constraints of environmental sustainability for organisations.
- Understand the importance of resource efficiency.
- Understand the impact of environmental sustainability across the value chain.
- Know the impacts of pollution, prevention, control and environmental legislation in organisations.
- Know how employees support environmental sustainability