The course details the key skills required by anyone required to lead a team or those required to work within one. The main subject areas which will be addressed in detail are team building, team management, the individual’s roles within the team, communication and problem solving methods and techniques will also be demonstrated with regard to practical applications within a team structure. Providing the opportunity to develop skills and practice techniques.
- Learn to identify the different types of teams & develop different strategies for leading them
- Recognize the different team development stages and behaviors
- Master techniques to manage teams at each stage of development, known as Forming, Storming, Norming, Performing & Adjourning
- Develop a range of great team building activities
- Gain strategies & techniques to ensure effective & productive team meetings
- Develop great team problem solving & facilitation skills
- Learn techniques to foster teamwork & create a supportive team culture