Business Reports and Proposals Writing Skills
By: Tom Associates Training
Lagos State, Nigeria
Jul 01 - 03 Jul, 2015
For effectiveness in business communications, this course focuses on making managers to:
- Become highly skilled in the use of English Language
- Write memos, letters, reports, proposals excellently by presenting their contents with mechanical precision
- Organise their thoughts clearly before writing
- Know the techniques of outlining, drafting and revising their written messages
- Practice writing styles that are clear, concrete and courteous
- Pay attention to their spellings and punctuations
- Know the rules that guide the use of numerals in their written messages
Venue: 5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
Contract Management Course
Kwara State, Nigeria
Nov 21 - 25 Nov, 2016
Tom Associates Training
Organizations need effective contract management practices to avoid risk and achieve optimal outcomes. This ...