Competencies in Human Resources Management
By: Tom Associates Training
Lagos State, Nigeria
Feb 09 - 13 Feb, 2015
Participants would learn:
- Ability to adopt a strategic approach in human resources management.
- Ability to integrate human resources management with organisation business strategy and goals.
- Ability to attract, manage and retain the best people for organisation.
- Ability to raise the profile of human resources functions through making critical contributions to the overall success of the organisation.
- What is HR?
- What CEOs Want From HR
- HR Management:
- HR Business Model
- Driving Forces and Challenges
- HR Strategic Intent
- Changing Roles of HR
- Nature of Human Capital Challenges
- The Changing mix of the workforce
- The Changing values of the workforce
- Changing Demands of Employers
- An Employee's Lifecycle
- The HR Manager's Role as a Business Partner:
- Strategy Partner
- Change Agent
- Administrative Expert
- Employee Champion
- Recruitment and Selection Procedures
- Training and Development Function
- HR Information System Management
- Development of Employee Policy
- Generic Contents of Staff Handbook.
- Performance Management System
- Rewards Schemes
- Employee Engagement
- Laws Relating to Employment
- Disciplinary and Grievance Procedure
- Industrial Relations
- Mentoring & Sponsorship
- What is Sponsorship
- How Sponsorship Works
- Employee Counseling.
Venue: 5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.