This course provides fundamental and advanced skills of project management. It provides key project techniques to help deliver projects on time. It will provide delegates with vivid understanding of how these tools and techniques can provide a structured approach to projects. Delegates will have the opportunity to take part in practical exercises and discussions aimed at testing a number of different techniques and building on skills.
This intensive Project Management Practitioner workshop offers the most comprehensive, qualitative, focused and cost effective project management certification programme for Project Management professionals and organizations that place significant value on competence, efficiency, project quality and credibility.
For those willing and aspiring to become PM certified, this course is designed based on the PMI Project Management Book of Knowledge, Fifth Edition to guarantee success in all Project Management (PMP) exams. This course is designed to completely prepare you for all these exams in a fun and effective manner.
WHAT WILL DELEGATES GET?
- Workshop Workbook and materials
- PM Experience hours (39 hours)
- 1000 PMP Exam Questions
- 2 Tea Breaks
- Project Management Practitioner Certificate (Institute of Leadership and Management)
- Free 6 month membership of the Institute of Leadership and Management
- Copy of Project Management Body of Knowledge DVD
- Networking Opportunities
- Hands-on work placement/trainee assistance (SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AND PROVIDERS TERMS AND CONDITIONS)